This is a review for Total Wellness Cleanse. The point of this ” Total Wellness Cleanse Review ” is to show an unbiased, neutral review, displaying all the pro’s and con’s to this health system.
Total Wellness Cleanse History
Total Wellness Cleanse is created by Dr. Yuri Elkaim. Dr. Elkaim is a certified Kinesiologist and Holistic Nutritionist. He specializes in the detoxification of malnutrients in the human body.
Total Wellness Cleanse was created to provide a means for the average person to detox their body, lose weight, and improve their lifestyle.
Total Wellness Cleanse Review – What is Total Wellness Cleanse?
Basically it’s a diet program. To be more specific it’s a detox diet. You eat certain foods outlined for 30 days and detox all the negative things in your body.
This detox system will give you more energy, make you sharper, and more active. It’s also a lifestyle change so you will be asked to do some moderate exercise for fitness.
At the end of the 30 days you should be a changed person. The author states you will look at life differently. You will lose weight and be a healthier person.
The Total Wellness Cleanse Review
The author claims that cleansing your body of it’s acidity will make you feel healthier and full of energy. This is done by alkalizing the body and flushing the acidity out. The system is done in 2 parts. Part one flushes or detoxes the body in 14 days. Then you re energize the body in the next 14 days.
I was a little skeptical when I heard about detox diets. But I heard a lot of celebrities going on detox diets and decided to give this one a try. I was truly amazed at the results. Not only did I lose weight but my outlook on life have completely changed.
After the initial 14 day cycle, I lost 8 pounds. After 30 days I lost 14 pounds. The best part is how much more confident and happy I am with life.
Total Wellness Cleanse Review – The benefits of this diet plan
- There are 3 different types of detox diets you can go on. If one type is too intense for you then you can do the one that best fits your needs. At the end it’s all about cleansing your body and all 3 diets provide this.
- This is a one month program. You stick to the program for one month. If you want to continue this lifestyle you can afterwards. But a one month commitment will show immediate results.
- There are online calls and daily emails to keep you on track. This isn’t just a pdf file. It’s a motivational support team. The team will support you can be with you during the 30 days so you don’t have to do it alone.
- If you like to eat fruits and vegetables then this is an ideal diet for you. That’s a huge majority of your diet. Its a cleaning diet so the fewer preservatives the better.
- Another benefit is the attention to detail. The overall design and structure is very clean and organized. They know their stuff and what will motivate people in this program.
- Total wellness cleanse is made for the average consumer. Real people have gotten real success using this Total Wellness Cleanse system. Its a detox diet program that appears to work for many.
Here are some Total Wellness Cleanse Testimonials:
Total Wellness Cleanse Review – Disadvantages of Total Wellness Cleanse
- One of the disadvantages is the limitation of eating meat. This is a detox diet. You will need to cut meat from your diet for 14 days. It will change your outlook on life but it can also be very difficult to give up.
- You also need to do some sort of 20-30 minute exercise 3 times a day. It can be something simple like walking at the park or yoga. But the system is all about enriching your life and in order to do so you need to change certain life patterns.
Total Wellness Cleanse Review – Does The Total Wellness Cleanse Diet Really Work?
Yuri Elkaim, a former professional soccer player and certified nutritionist has introduced a special detox diet plan called the Total Wellness Cleanse. The diet is designed to detoxify your body in a safe and natural way.
The theory behind the diet is that we are all bombarded constantly by toxins in our environment such as household chemicals, industrial waste, processed foods and preservatives. These toxins, says Yuri, are the principal reason so many people feel continually tired and sluggish — and why people are overweight. The Total Wellness Cleanse is designed to cleanse the body of these toxins through a thirty day affordable diet program.
The three basic goals of the diet are to alkalize the body, take sugar out of the diet, and repairing body tissue while purifying the blood. To accomplish these goals, the diet unfolds in three phases, each phase lasting approximately ten days.
- The first phase features an alkaline diet designed to reduce acidity and remove allergens from the body. Reducing acid helps the detoxification process and improves vital organ functions.
- The second stage involves developing a personal lifestyle plan that is designed to keep the body healthy and maintain the right chemical balance.
- The third phase is the transition back into your new permanent lifestyle.
– Those who follow the Total Wellness Cleanse are encouraged to have three exercise sessions per day; twenty to thirty minutes per session. Recommended exercises include walking, strength training, yoga and deep breathing. According to Yuri, a regular exercise regime helps the body remain fit and continue the cleansing process.
– In addition, when you follow the Total Wellness Cleanse you are offered a choice of diets: whole foods, raw foods, or juice. No matter which diet you choose, the emphasis will be focused on eating plenty of green vegetables. Vegetables can be eaten raw or cooked, in salads, in juices, or in a number of other different ways. Most fruits are not allowed during the cleansing phase of the diet, with the exception of berries, apples and pears.
– In addition to vegetables, the Total Wellness Cleanse diet includes brown rice, avocado, quinoa and millet. Also included are nuts like almonds and walnuts; legumes like chick peas, black beans and lentils; oils like flax seed, coconut, and olive oil. You may also have sesame and sunflower seeds, apple cider vinegar, certain herbs and Stevia, to name a few additional foods on the diet. The emphasis is on whole foods and eliminating sugar, fat and processed foods.
– What would meals be like on a typical day following the Total Wellness Cleanse diet? Breakfast may consist of seeds and nuts followed by greens and dandelion tea. Lunch might include broccoli soup and tabouli (a type of salad). Dinner could consist of roasted sweet potatoes, peppermint tea and green soup. Snacks during the day may be seeds, nuts or veggies.
– The Total Wellness Cleanse will help you lose weight and improve your overall health in 30 days. The diet will alkalize your body while removing toxins. Does the diet really work? Yes, it really works if you work it! Your success will be directly dependent upon your commitment level and your personal desire.
If you do planning on buying this program, here’re some things that you really should know:
- Author: Yuri Elkaim
- Cost: $197
- Guarantee: 60 day money back guarantee
- Type of product: Main product is a product download with daily website support.
- Overall rating: This is the best detox diet out there. So much detail and support. Can’t go wrong with this diet.
If you want to try Total Wellness Cleanse for yourself go to the official website. Currently there is no trial offer going on for Total Wellness Cleanse. But there is an installment plan. You can pay in 3 installments. There is also a 60 day money back guarantee so if you are not satisfied you can get a refund. G0 t0 the link below to see more info.