Eric Cressy’s Show and Go Training Review
Four Phase Training Over 60 Days To Get You Fitter, Faster And Stronger Than Ever Before! Haven’t We Heard This All Before…?
Okay, okay… We don’t know about you, but each time we see another so called “wonder program” that’ll get you in the best shape of your life in the shortest time possible, we automatically become just a little cynical.
However, no-one can deny that Eric Cressey, the Creator of Show And Go Training, certainly does know his stuff. So, with great effort, we’ve shoved that feeling of “oh god, not another trainer jumping on the bandwagon” to one side, and got down and dirty with the program.
Read on to discover exactly what we found…
What Do You Get For Your Money?
Right, so what Show And Go Training is all about is getting results in the fastest amount of time possible. The system is the culmination of Eric Cressey’s study over many years of various different training systems, and the end result is a unique “four phase system” designed to make you faster, stronger, fitter and trimmer with only the minimum amount of time spent working out in the gym.
The system is provided in the following format:
- The Show And Go System Training Manual: This is your “go to” reference guide, where every question you might have about the system is answered. Not only is this the foundation of the whole training program, but questions and queries are answered here, such as how to modify certain exercises and training should you not have a gym to use at your disposal.
- The Show And Go Video Database: An online database that gives you visual examples of how to correctly perform over 175 exercises – the exact same ones that are included in the four phase system.
- Show And Go Training Templates: Designed to be printed off and taken with you to the gym, there are 2 different training regimes depending on whether you want to work out 3 times a week or 4 times a week.
- 5 Supplemental Metabolic Conditioning Programs: 5 individual programs created by Eric to allow you to choose your workouts depending on your personal goals.
- Show And Go Exercise Modifications: For those times you don’t have certain pieces of gym equipment available to use.
Plus you receive 5 performance related bonus items, including “Soft Tissue Strategies”, “The Top 5 Glute Exercises” and “5 Fantastic Finishers” to ensure that every part of the body and every question you might have about the system is covered.
Show and Go Training Review – Who is it for?
One of the best things about the Show And Go Training PDF is that it can be modified for everyone – no matter what your level of fitness. And as you get stronger and leaner, you can then work through the system again, with all the workouts at the higher and tougher level you need to further increase your fitness. In fact, so easy is the system to tweak and change for your personal level of fitness, that even those who are relatively new to exercise can start to work through it (although donut stuffing couch potatoes might need a few weeks gentle walking before they can get started….)
Who is Eric Cressey?
Eric Cressey is the co-founder and president of Cressey Performance, and he created the Show and Go Training program. Reaching your ideal weight is known for being a tough task for people nowadays, as there are far too many distractions surrounding people. There are plenty of athletes that are overweight and out of shape, as they have absolutely no knowledge on how to eat healthy nor workout properly. That is why Eric Cressey created the Show and Go Training program to help athletes reach their fullest potential when it comes to their athleticism.
What You Should Know About Eric Cressey
Aside from Eric’s expertise, the Cressey Performance has significantly been established into a high performance facility for the athletes located in Boston. The Cressey Performance facility is located in the West side of Boston, so almost every athlete that is serious about excelling visits him for workout advice. Eric deals with an array of athletes from professional to Olympic levels. Cressey has gained the most fame within baseball players from all skill levels, because he has helped each player improve and enhance their bat speed, sprinting speed, and throwing velocity. Eric has helped others to reduce their injury rates, and during the off season of 07-08, he was able to improve the performance of 16 colleges, 96 baseball players, eight major organizations, and 32 different high schools. Cressey is also a dead lifter, and is capable to carry over 650 pounds although his body weight is only 174. He doesn’t just help athletes improve their game, but he also helps them to stay healthy and fit throughout the process.
How Does The Show And Go Training Work?
The entire program teaches you high performance training so that you can feel, look, and move better. Show and Go Training is a performance enhancing and strength building program. Eric Cressey created the product, and the main reason it is so effective is because he happens to be a fitness trainer. The program teaches you how to improve your performance in your particular sport and to build your strength to increase your skill level. The program signifies how one can burn fat and also build muscle mass. Show And Go Training PDF is built for athletes in every skill level, and it is really effective. This program was also designed to help athletes become physically and mentally stronger. In this program, Eric Cressey helps provide athletes with various exercises that he teaches his actual clients. Every athlete has different needs in exercise, as each sport is different, but in this program, everything was made perfectly for every athlete.
The Show and Go Training PDF helps athletes who are not fit or may not be able to reach their fullest potential in their particular sport. When you start doing the program, you will have a much stronger build and will have an easier time training, as you will not get tired quickly. This program is perfect for every athlete that wants to excel in their sport.
Show and Go Training Review – The Pros
- Show And Go Training is possible one of the best presented video and online training systems available. Simple to understand, as well as being able to visually watch the correct way to perform every single exercise that’s included in the program, you can carry out your workouts knowing that you’re getting the best possible results due to the perfect posture and technique.
- If you stick to the program, results are fast. Really fast! You’ll begin to feel the difference within the first few days, and will soon begin to see the culmination of your efforts. Not to mention the reduction of your percentage of body fat.
- Strength issues improve rapidly. For those who want to improve their bench lifts and other weight related issues, Show And Go Training will have you lifting weights that only a couple of weeks previously you could only dream of.
- The training manual and exercise video database are not only factual, but they’re interesting to follow. Eric is a charismatic chap, and his personality certainly shines through in all aspects of the program.
Show and Go Training Review – The Cons
- Probably the only thing we could say here is that this is a total training system – there’s nothing included about nutrition and diet. But hey, what you really want from a training system is workouts, workouts and more workouts. And Show And Go Training certainly provides you with these.
- Oh – and let’s not make any bones about it. This unique system is hard! But then, when did any training regime that works actually come easy…
Show and Go Training Review – The Bottom Line
Show And Go Training does, in a nutshell, work! As long as you can get your head down, carry out the workouts either 3 or 4 times a week, and stick with it, you will see the results you want to. And, one of the best things in our humble opinion, is that Eric is so sure that his innovative system works, that he’s offering a 60 day, money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied with the system. This means that you can literally follow the complete program, and if you don’t get the results you expected, you simply ask for your money back!
And you can’t say fairer than that…