1) Take your baking sheet and cover it with the parchment paper. Take a knife and cut the banana into thin slices.
Spread out half of the banana slices onto the parchment paper.
2) Using a knife, take the peanut butter and spread it on to the banana slices on the parchment paper. Once done, take the rest of the banana slices and place them on top of the peanut butter covered ones. One easy way to get the peanut butter to stick is to spray a teaspoon with cooking spray before using it to scoop up the peanut butter. That helps make the peanut butter easier to spread.
3) Take the sheet and place it in the freezer. Keep the bananas in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until they are fully frozen.
4) Take your coconut oil and put it into the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat the oil until it’s melted. Add in your chocolate and melt the mixture again in the microwave until it’s nice and smooth.
5) Take your sheet of frozen bananas out of the fridge. Using a spoon, cover each banana in the chocolate mixture, making sure each piece is fully drenched. Once done, place the entire tray back into the freezer, letting the bananas freeze for another hour.
6) Keep the bananas in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them. Take them out of the freezer and allow them to thaw for a few minutes.
Recipe 4: Keto Frosty