24/7 Fat Loss Review
Burn fat every minute of every day! Yeah – right! But hang on a moment, what if you could? And what would it mean to your training regime?
Okay, so Joel Marion and Craig Ballantyne are touting 24/7 Fat Loss as a scientific breakthrough into how you can literally program your body into burning fat every minute of every day. But that’s simply not possible – surely?
Well, before we dismiss the idea as another ridiculous way at getting us to part with our hard-earned dollars, let’s give the guys the benefit of the doubt and take a down and dirty look at what they’re claiming is a brand new way of getting rid of the unwanted blubber!
What do you get for your money?
Right, so the guys are targeting those who need to ditch the fat in the shortest time possible (so that’ll be a lot of us then). And the whole basis of 24/7 Fat Loss is that there’s four basic strategies that, if you address them correctly, mean you can tune your body into burning the fat every minute of every day.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So let’s take our investigation somewhat deeper – after all, they say the method is scientifically proven and we’d like to see the evidence.
So let’s take a look at the two reasons they say why your body isn’t currently burning fat 24/7.
- Reason #1 – Most fat loss programs don’t address your hormones. How and when your body burns fat is controlled by these. So target this mechanism, and technically it’s possible to have your body burning fat for every minute of every day.
- Reason #2 – The fat burning exercise you carry out does literally nothing to boost your metabolism. Unless you strategically perform the correct type of cardio work, your metabolism returns to normal within minutes of your completing your work out. But if you get the exercise right, it’s truly possible to raise your metabolism for up to 48 hours post exercise.
Okay – we’ll agree with both of those points. So what do your dollars actually buy when you purchase 24/7 Fat Loss?
Well, what you get is an eight week rapid fat loss program that locks your body into the four strategies that will combat both of the reasons mentioned above. And these strategies consist of the following:
- Optimized nutrient combining – Okay, so most of us know that we should be eating a healthy combination of fibrous carbs, high quality protein and essential fats. But how you combine these nutrients together can have a massive effect on your internal hormone output. And because your hormones determine whether your body burns or stores fat, this can be key to whether or not you achieve your fat loss goals.
- Carb Syncing – Right, this sounds a little ‘out there!’ But actually, whilst most people mistakenly believe that the key to losing fat is by ditching the carbs, the truth is that you should eat them at the precise times when your body can process them correctly. And these two scientifically proven times are both first thing in the morning and after performing intense exercise. So the plan here is to hit a double whammy, performing your fat-burning cardio in the morning, and then consuming your daily carb ration. This means your body will absorb the nutrients in the manner you require because it’s literally craving carbs!
- Strategic overfeeding – Most people know that when you diet your body moves into starvation mode. In fact, after around a week of dieting your hormones have lowered your fat burning capability to only around 50% of what it’s capable of. But the great news is that it only takes around 24 hours of overfeeding (or cheating), to bring that fat burning potential back up. You can honestly ‘reset’ your metabolism with ‘high calorie cheat days.’
- Metabolic resistance training – In essence, this is performing the correct type of training to create what’s known as ‘afterburn.’ And this can genuinely raise your metabolism for up to 48 hours after exercise – something that most exercise simply doesn’t do. So forget running for 40 minutes on the treadmill; forget the boredom of the exercise bike road to nowhere; in fact, forget practically everything you’ve ever been told about fat burning. Because metabolic resistance training is truly the way forward.
The eight week 24/7 Fat Loss program is delivered to you in nine components:
- The Training Manual
- The Diet Manual
- Workout Log Sheet
- The 24-Hour Fat Loss Timeline
- The Exercise Database
- The Mindset Database
- The Supplementation Guide
- Pre-Program Quick Start Check List
- The 24/7 Fat Loss Audio Interrogation
- Plus a fast action bonus of a 90 minute live VIP Q&A coaching call with Joel and Craig
24/7 Fat Loss Review – Who is it for?
Interestingly enough this is not directly aimed at weight lifters and body builders in isolation – although the strategies are certainly well-primed enough for you guys. No – 24/7 Fat Loss is directed at both men and women, young and old, beginners at fitness or workout pros. In fact, the program actually includes specific beginner level workouts so that anyone can begin to tap into their fat losing potential.
Who are Joel Marion and Craig Ballantyne?
These guys are no strangers to the world of fitness and body building (and their physiques are pretty awesome, so they must be doing something right!).
Along with having an impressive client list sporting some amazing ‘you gotta see ‘em to believe ‘em’ results, Joel’s a member of Men’s Fitness Magazine’s training advisory team and also on the expert panel at Lifescript.com.
Craig is also well respected in his trade. With a Master’s degree in exercise physiology and having appeared in numerous fitness magazines, this is one strength and conditioning coach with a list of on-going training, supplementation and nutritional research skills that make him one of the leading names in fitness training.
24/7 Fat Loss review – The Pros
- 24/7 Fat Loss really does follow scientifically proven methods to help those stubborn pounds of fat melt away.
- Not only does the program get results, these results are ongoing. By adopting these four strategies you’ll not only lose the lard, but you’ll benefit from the internal hormone changes for years to come.
- The guys have pre-empted many of the frequently asked questions you’re going to have. And they’ve set these out in an easy to find, easy to understand method that’s both informative and fun at the same time.
- All the hard work is done for you. Oh, okay, not all the hard work – you still have to stick to the program! But what to eat, when to eat, when to workout, how to workout – all that is specified in the components. So you don’t have to struggle to work out crazy formulas or dull diet menus. It’s simply a case of following the 24-7 Fat Loss program – and watching the results!
- The guys also understand that motivation is a huge part of whether or not your fat loss program is a success. And to this end the included Mindset Database is a huge advantage that helps keep you focused and working towards your goals.
24/7 Fat Loss review – The Cons
- No matter how good a program is, it still takes will power on your behalf. So if you’re expecting some miraculous way of losing the fat without doing any work then you’re going to be disappointed.
- If you prefer working out in the later part of the day then you’re going to have to change your habits. Working out in the morning is one of the key elements to 24/7 Fat Loss.
24/7 Fat Loss review – The Bottom Line
Okay, much as we hate to admit it, 24/7 Fat Loss review works! If you’ve got the drive and the tenacity to follow the program then you really will lose the flab – and fast as well. Plus the fact that there are weekly programed ‘cheat’ days means that psychologically you know it’s never too long before you can pig out on food that’s normally not allowed.
Well done guys – this really is an innovative program that will see many people who’ve failed to achieve their goals in the past managing to get the physique they deserve.