Shapeshifter Yoga Exercise Tips
I’m still working on my Shapeshifter Yoga Review. So in the meantime I wanted to share a couple of Yoga Exercises you can use right now. These are pretty simple and nothing complex, but if your new to Yoga than you may enjoy these 4 exercises. The exercises within Shapeshifter Yoga go much, much further, but in the name of providing value I just wanted to provide a few for you.
==>> Click Here To Visit The Official Shapeshifter Yoga Website <<==
- 90% of all the women dislike their bodies.
- 90% of all junior and senior high school girls are on a diet.
- 15 % of the above mentioned girls are overweight.
- 66% of the girl’s population would rather choose to be mean or stupid rather than fat.
- 100 billion dollars is the amount that is spent on diet products each year.
- 11 million dollars of cosmetic procedures both surgical and non surgical is performed in the year 2007.
- Top 1 rank issue goes to the weight loss concerns for women aged 61-92.
What are the most advance yoga poses that can transform my body? Shapeshifter Yoga has some advanced stuff, but let’s take a look at some of the more simple stuff first.
There are hundreds and thousands of poses in yoga, although all these poses are beneficial, some requires more effort and is so much challenging compared to the rest. There are categories that are practice for beginners, advance and extreme poses that should be done by people who have enough experience. Before doing the advance yoga poses, make sure that you experience and probably perfect those poses that are mainly for beginners.
Here Are 4 Exercise Tips From The Shapeshifter Yoga Crew
Some of the advance yoga poses are as follows, Shapeshifter Yoga goes further, but here you go: the crow pose (Bakasana), eagle pose (Garudasana), firefly pose (Tittibhasana ) and the standing head to knee pose (Dandayamana). It is good to perform these yoga poses in front of a yoga expert to understand the proper technique and understand what it is for.
- Bakasana. Is a yoga pose that strengthens the wrist, forearms, and abdomen and improves the sense of balance in of a person. This looks such harder than really it is because it involves the upper arm strength. To do this pose, bend the knees slightly and bring the palms flat on the floor. Second, you need to place the knees at the back of your arms and move forward. Take the feet off the floor at a time and do it for a couple of times. In general, it increases both physical and mental balance, tranquility and concentration because you need to strengthen your wrists and your forearm.
- Garudasana. To do the eagle pose, you need to shift your weight onto the left leg and bend the right leg. Hook the right foot around the calf area and bring the arms in front. Then cross the left arm over the left arm and palms should be touching each other. After that, you need to lift the elbows by keeping the shoulders sliding down the back. This yoga pose strengthens the legs, stretches the shoulders and improves balance.
- Tittibhasana. The great thing about the Tittibhasana pose is that it stretches the hamstring muscles, wrist, forearm and abdomen. It is actually a strong and fun pose which incorporates the core strength with flexibility in the legs and in order to stay elevated, you must find the balance and not to disturb the energy in your front and back. Just in case you hang in there while doing this pose, you will notice that your abs and hip reflexes are burning greatly. You will also use the muscles in your inner thighs and spine. You can start with a wide squat and put palms flat on the floor in the area under your feet. Next is to bend the elbows back, begin to shift the weight to your upper arms and bring the feet up and straighten it. Begin to straighten the arms too.
- Dandayamana. This kind of pose builds mental strength, concentration, unifies mind and the body, uses all the major muscle groups, exercises digestive and reproductive glands and strengthens the back muscles. Also it improves the flexibility of the sciatic nerves, hamstrings, triceps and biceps. In doing this pose, the standing leg should remain straight. Grab the other foot with both hands; avoid placing the thumbs on the tops of your feet. After that, straighten you’re your hip down to the leg and extend your right leg out. Keeping the extension low, maintain your balance and continue to straighten the right leg until it is parallel to the floor. Relax and let your shoulder fall to their natural places as you extend your arms with the grip on your foot. Drop your elbows as you lower your head to your knee. Wait until it the head touches the knee and hold to this position for 30-60 seconds. Repeat the same thing for the other leg.
Shapeshifter Yoga Is Beyond This
I hope these exercises are of some use to you. These exercises above are really pretty known exercises and Shapeshifter Yoga takes you way beyond the normal Yoga stuff you see all around the internet. If you truly want to take your body and mind to the next level you may want to give Shapeshifter Yoga a try.