Are you one of those women who have recently gave birth to a baby and want to come into the shape? Are you thinking of shedding away that extra baggage around your stomach? Well it is true that many women gain extra pound of body mass after giving birth to beautiful baby. Everything looks good after a baby comes into your lap except you. There are few who shed their pregnancy weight naturally after delivering baby but there are many unlucky women who do not lose extra mass naturally. Well, you don’t need to worry now as I am going to write an article which is crammed with number of tips helping you in getting back to shape in almost no time.
Losing Weight After Pregnancy – Gynecologists Says:
It is to wait for some time to let the deposited fat shed by its own after giving birth to baby. Do not go on dieting as it can affect your baby’ health. Instant exercise can harm or may even damage your abdomen. You should start losing weight after two months of delivering so that your body can adjust to changes.
There are number of things which a new-mom should take care to lose extra body weight so that it does not affect your baby. Here are few things listen to help you in losing fat after baby.
- Restrict yourself from intake of artificial sweeteners. Gynecologist says that intake of extra calories can increase the chances of getting diabetes.
- It is always advised to take rice and oat during pregnancy but one has to cut down the intake these cereals if want to lose body weight after baby.
- Start taking fresh fruits and vegetables after every meal. It will help in metabolizing the flood better digestion.
- Every Indiantends to have heavy dinner but you are advised to take the dinner a light as you can. Do not intake anything heavy after 8 in the clock. Taking heavy dinner can stores the fat inside as our activity level decreases after dinner. So, eat less in nights. Soups and salads is the best combination for dinner.
- Go to your bed as early as possible. Take at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Take healthy food and change your lifestyle which suits your needs. Eat what makes you active. Avoid junk and fried food.
- Daily exercise can help you in achieving back that toned body which you used to have before pregnancy. Exercise helps in losing weight quicker than dieting. The best thing about exercise is that it does not affect breast feeding.
- Eat cleverly. Eat when you feel hungry and stop when you are full. Do not stuff yourself.
- Many women think that they cannot go for exercise after pregnancy. But it is their misconception. You can clean your house by your own. It will be the best if you have stairs in your home. Going up and down is the best exercise you can enjoy at home. Gym and running should be avoided for at least 2 months after baby.
- Ladies, I know very well that you can go without dark chocolates and pastries but you have to avoid it if you want instant results.
Well these were the simple tips which can definitely help you loosing weight after pregnancy but remember that you will only be able to lose weight if you have strong will power. Always look at future results and tell yourself that that you will be fit in those dresses again after a period of two months.
You do not have to look overweight and miserable after pregnancy. Now, let us head to the instruction part which will help in achieving weight loss goal.
Easy and Healthy Tips For Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Losing Weight After Pregnancy – Take Milk
Many women have a misconception that breastfeeding will increase their body weight but it is absolutely wrong. Breastfeeding is the most underutilized way of losing weight. It is important for your baby and good for your body. Breast-feeding has number of benefits:
- Makes a wonderful bond between mom and baby.
- Best way to lose number of calories in a day.
- Increases the productionof Pro-Lactin which helps you in calming down.
- Helps in the shrinking of uterus.
Losing Weight After Pregnancy – Take Proper Sleep
If you want to lose weight, take at least 8 hours of sleep. You need to be active all the time so that you take care of your child well. Gynecologists says that your body is working overtime all the day in making milk for the baby and thereby results in losing extra calories. All this process needs rest so that you can wake with more energy next morning. For this reason, you need to make sure that you are taking proper sleep.
Losing Weight After Pregnancy – Drinking Water
Drink as much water as you can as it helps in flushing out the toxins present inside body. Extra weight will automatically shed down if you reduce the volume of toxins in your body.
Ignore Bad People and Thoughts
After baby, you will be flooded with thousands of comments, advice and suggestions which you may have never ever thought of. The b4ead comment you will hear will be “Your body will be same now and you will never shed this extra weight”. This is not at all true. Do not lower your self-esteem. It is possible to lose weight after pregnancy. Keep your spirit up.
Do not Stop Eating
You do not need to diet for losing weight. Eat more but only when you are hungry and change the style of your eating. Stop taking junk food. Start taking fresh fruits and vegetables. You cantake fish if you are a non-vegetarian aseating fish can help you in number of ways. Fiber food can be very beneficial. Add radish, beat, cucumber, lemon in your salad bowl.
Have You Given Birth To Twins?
Giving birth to twins is the most lovable moments in the life. Having two babies is just awesome. But the bad part is that you gain more weight as compare to the other pregnant lady who has given birth to single baby. It will be little difficult but not an impossible task. You just need be aware of healthy food and few fun activities to get rid of extra weight.
– You should enroll yourself in some dancing or meditation classes.
– Go for Biking.
– Use staircase instead of elevators.
– Walk to the nearest shopping mall for shopping.
These were the healthy tips for moms who have gain extra pound of weight after pregnancy. These tips will not only affect outer body and also be very effective to cure the body from inside.