I didn’t have the chance to update this blog for a while now. But my reason for this is a good one: I’ve been starting to use the Backyard Liberty aquaponics system and I dedicated my full time to reading and taking care of it and now I can tell you the conclusions I got to after 4 months. This is their website Backyard Liberty Official Website
It’s been 5 months since I started using it and I’ve decided to help other people understand what comes with a Backyard Liberty aquaponics system. I’ve managed to make a rating score for the system by actually setting it up myself and confronting with all the problems that might have come with it. I’m used to trying new gardening techniques, since I’ve been a professional gardener for more than 20 years and I’ve had my fair share of problems with each new technique I’ve tried.
I decided to give Backyard Liberty System a try because it seemed like the solution to my family’s food insecurity since the maintenance costs of the raised beds got sky high …I needed to find a different solution to my usual gardening technique.
The offer I got when I signed up was not to be left behind also. Here’s what I got from them:
- The instruction video on how to build the system from the beginning to the end
- The quick starting guide, that overviews the whole process
- Off course the manual on the Backyard Liberty Aquaponics, that includes everything you need to know about this aquaponics system and what can you do with it. It has all the information you need to build up and grow plenty of vegetables and plenty of different types of fish.
- The extra bonus were the 3 books they offered me: which go hand in hand with Backyard Liberty system, by helping you get over the economic crisis that we are all facing right now.
So here’s my personal professional rating on the Backyard Liberty Aquaponics System after just 4 months:
Check out their current offer here (44% OFF their regular price!): Backyard Liberty Mega Discount HERE
Let me just brake it into words so you’ll get a better picture:
I couldn’t give 5 points for cost of parts and assembly, because it depends on where you want to put your aquaponics system. The plants need plenty of sun during the day, so it would be difficult to provide natural light for them if you were to put the aquaponics system in your basement. Usually there isn’t anybody to have big windows in their basement, and the small ones don’t provide nearly at all enough light. This means that you would have to invest some more money for artificial lights which will raise up the costs for the aquaponics system. Anywhere else you want to set it up, it’s as good as they described it in the videos … doesn’t matter that is the backyard, inside the house or in the garage as long as it has plenty of natural light.
The customer support people had prompt answers at all my questions, no matter what I needed to know more about.
Right now I can’t think of a reason why somebody wouldn’t have invested sooner into an aquaponics system, except for the obvious $6,000 what they charge you for one of these systems!
It’s like a great shortcut to the best things about gardening, without the messy maintenance work:
- You can have up to 10 times more organic plants!
- No more weeding!!! I can’t state this enough. NO more WEEDS to pull out! Even I had plenty problems with weeds in the raised beds, and I always inter crop my plants, changing their location each year!
- No more pests! It’s really awful to do your best to care for your garden and then one morning a whole crop family is eaten by some pests and you end up with less than you expected.
- No more watering
- And …to top it all… Plants grow twice as fast compared to the time it takes in a normal garden.
- And the cherry on top if you make it inside the house, you can have fresh vegetables all year around, since you don’t depend on the weather outside.
Imagine having a professional gardener’s garden, on a small space where you can grow plants that so far you could only fit into a whole backyard! And that amount of plants with no weeds, no pests, no messy fertilizers. Not to forget that the plants grow twice as fast!
If you’re a gardener with experience, I suggest giving it a try; you’ll never want or need another way of gardening!
If you’ve just started gardening, stop wasting time and money on other gardening methods! You’ll get to my conclusion in time either way: aquaponics is the way to grow your vegetables and have fish on the side also! Take it from me, I’ve changed my belief system after 20 years because of these guys. And for a 50 something guy to change everything he knows …it’s a big deal.
Aah… let me not forget. When I bought the package from Backyard Liberty System guys they gave me a full 365 days money back satisfaction guarantee. They know that it’s the best offer and they know you won’t be disappointed with their package. Either way you look at it, it’s an offer you can’t refuse.
The final rating for somebody that would like to place the Backyard Liberty aquaponics system in their backyard, house or garage would be 5 out of 5.
*IMPORTANT: If you don’t see the “Add to cart” button, just reload the page, and the button will automatically appear